What Works Are Protected?
Copyright protects “original works of authorship” that are fixed in a tangible form of expression.
Copyrightable works include the following categories:
- literary works
- musical works, including any accompanying words
- dramatic works, including any accompanying music
- pantomimes and choreographic works
- pictorial, graphic, and sculptural works
- motion pictures and other audiovisual works
- sound recordings
- architectural works
- Business Law
- Family Law
- Traffic tickets
- Powers of attorney
Our language skills
Here’s what you get with me:
- Traffic Tickets
- I appear so you don’t have to
- Comprehensive trademark search
- 30 minute consultation: Phone, Skype, Facetime.
- Have a lawyer help you and work with you on your legal needs
*contact me about other matters not listed in the pricing table